With the Restylane family of products, time is on your side
The Restylane family of products includes Restylane, Restylane-L®, Perlane®, and Perlane-L®. These products are made of a clear gel formulation of hyaluronic acid, which is biocompatible with the human body and eventually broken down naturally. They can be used individually to add volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
Restylane and Restylane-L are the only products FDA approved for lip enhancement in patients over 21 years, and are uniquely formulated to give your lips fullness and definition.
A History of beautiful results
Restylane injectable gel is the world's most studied wrinkle filler with more than a decade of use. Restylane has been used in more than 15 million treatments in more than 65 countries worldwide.* Products in the Restylane family have well-defined safety profiles and are approved for the treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth (nasolabial folds).
*Includes Q-Med AB HA products not available in the United States.
Who should not use Restylane and Perlane?
The Restylane family of products should not be used by people who:
- are pregnant, breastfeeding, or under 18 years for nasolabial folds and under 21 years for lips (Restylane and Restylane-L only).
- have recently used drugs that thin the blood or prevent clotting
- have had previous bad allergies, particularly to microorganisms known as gram-positive bacteria
- have serious allergies to drugs that have previously required in-hospital treatment
- have bleeding disorders
- have a known allergy to lidocaine, if using Restylane-L or Perlane-L
Please see below for Important Safety Considerations for the Restylane family of products.